Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index Save Tulane Engineering
The Weblog of Tulane Students and Alumni Concerned about Engineering’s Future at Tulane University

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

chalking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Future Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ET097

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: chalking Reply with quote

i think we need to write savetulaneengineering.org all over campus in chalk. it takes more effort to get rid of chalk than it does to tear down a sign, but then its also not permanent damage.
mollyzogirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: good idea Reply with quote

chalk can also be a lot more fun! I would definitely spend an afternoon chalking up campus for our cause. I'm going to be there a couple of days early with a fellow engineering student (who is a freshman), so I can probably grab some chalk from walmart and get at least the boggs area and around some of the freshman dorms done BEFORE freshman move in day, that way the parents and the students will get to see it!
aRadler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in too, we should do a huge one in front of the engineering building, I mean gigantic one the night before classes. Real Elaborate.
mollyzogirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: meeting Reply with quote

I was also told that Cowen and Altiero are planning on meeting with everyone in Engineering on Tuesday the 17th (the first day of class), so when they announe where that is going to be held, we can do a big one in front of that building too Laughing
ET097

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its awesome yall want to help 'decorate' the campus also. Ive also managed to recruit one of my roommates (whos not even engineering) to help with chalking. I will be back down in time for new years, so im up for playing with chalk any time after im back.
jmikowski

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this idea! We are currently working on alot of ideas for the first day of classes and the first week of school. It is going to be very important that for that first week we present strong and united support for the engineering school. More to come on this as we finish all the plans.
ET097

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some chalk today when I was at the store. 37 jumbo sized pieces. With what I have in mind that should last a week or so hopefully Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Future Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: