Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index Save Tulane Engineering
The Weblog of Tulane Students and Alumni Concerned about Engineering’s Future at Tulane University

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone back in New Orleans?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Future Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wckirby

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Anyone back in New Orleans? Reply with quote

I'll be back in New Orleans this afternoon (Saturday, December 10th). I'd love to meet with anyone who's down there to come up with a plan to save engineering. Anyone up for a meeting at PJ's?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think we can become a student organisation? I've heard that the student government is backing our cause
jmikowski

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is definately being looked into.
TwoEven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in New Orleans. Jim or Will, you mentioned somewhere about the next Dean's meeting? When's the next thing we can sit in on?

-Malcolm Hutson
wwalkeri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Ill be back Reply with quote

Ill be back in my hometown (NO) on the 22nd or 23rd of december I would love to be able to help continue the momentum. Its amazing what has been done with us scattered across the country, but imagine what we can accomplish when we all get together.

Hehe Im sure our faculty always new it would pay off when they always made us work together in groups.

Can't wait to get back and help
jlefante

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be back home in New Orleans late in the afternoon on this wednesday. I'd love to do anything. After being gone for months, I'm ready to get out physically and do anything that needs to be done.
maxhetzer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Do you think we can become a student organisation? I've heard that the student government is backing our cause

If you are a student, you already part of the student organization. This is why student government is backing this cause.
What can really help is the attendance of students during the meetings of student goverment. For example, if you are a graduae student you need to participate in EGSA/GSSA meetings as well as GAPSA meetings. I am not sure where or when the meetings for undergraduate students. I think that Arman may be able to provide more information since he is ASB president.

For graduate engineering students, visit http://egsa.tulane.edu for information on upcoming meetings (the info will be updated ASAP). I plan to have a meeting in the beginning of January.

Sincerely,

Max Hetzer
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Future Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: