Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index Save Tulane Engineering
The Weblog of Tulane Students and Alumni Concerned about Engineering’s Future at Tulane University

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why absolutely nothing Cowen will say can discourage me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Voice YOUR Opinon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mollyzogirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: old joke Reply with quote

Just in case anyone hasnt heard this, thought it might brighten your day:

The devil was walking around Hell one day, making sure everyone was miserable, when he came across a group of people having a party. "What is going on?" he asked them. They said "We're from New Orleans! This is like a regular day in June for us!!"

So the devil decided to turn up the heat, and the next day he went back to visit them again. This time he found them having a crawfish boil, and they told him, "This is like a good day in July!"

So he came up with a great plan, and turned the heat all the way down, and froze everything over.

He then promptly went to see them suffering, and found them having the biggest party of all. "What NOW?!?!" said the devil.

"THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!" said the New Orleanians.

(Just an old joke my mom told me once, I come from an entire family of New Orleanians, and Saints fans, who remain disappointed week by week during NFL season)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Voice YOUR Opinon All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: