Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index Save Tulane Engineering
The Weblog of Tulane Students and Alumni Concerned about Engineering’s Future at Tulane University

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aftermath of this morning's Q&A
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Tulane Students, Faculty, Alumni
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwalkeri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I hope when your professors start looking elsewhere for jobs because they are weary of the way Tulane treats its faculty you are able to get the degree you came to Tulane for.
Dr. Ash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't feed the troll...
dhendric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: First Troll!!! Reply with quote

Hey, we should mark this occasion - on Wed Jan 18, 2006 at 7:42 pm "Save Tulane Engineering" had the honor of hearing from its first troll. Without the technology developed by engineers and computer scientists this troll would not be able to make his ignorance apparent to hundreds of people.
awood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COOKIE!
MikeLockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Aftermath of this morning's Q&A Reply with quote

Did anyone tape record the Q & A session with Dr. Cowen or create a transcript? I would like to confirm from more than one person that Dr. Cowen stated, "None of you will remember your major 20 years from now." Having graduated 18 years ago, I clearly and proudly remember not only my EE degree but the courses I took!

By the way, students, and especially the savetulanengineering leaders, you are doing a noble job. Keep fighting for what you believe in and don't give up. It might take a long time to see a victory, but that day will come if the cause is just. Furthermore, you will never look back and regret you didn't stand up for what you believed in. And trust me, your memory 20 years later will be clear!
President of NY Tulane Club 1998 - 2001
aRadler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He most certaintly said it, and everyone there will agree. 20 years from now I will remember my degree, and try to forget my school.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Tulane Students, Faculty, Alumni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: