Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index Save Tulane Engineering
The Weblog of Tulane Students and Alumni Concerned about Engineering’s Future at Tulane University

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woot! mailer for $300 registration deposit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Voice YOUR Opinon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcohen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Woot! mailer for $300 registration deposit! Reply with quote

I was accepted to Tulane in October..Tulane was my first choice school

I love how Tulane has the brain power enough to send me letters...one of which came earlier a few weeks ago stating that my fiield, Electrical Engineering, was not affected by the renewal plan and i had nothing to do with the cuts...and then the second sheet had a list of all majors being cut..but i wont go there

I love how Tulane can pay postage and people to ship out thousands of acceptance letters and registration cards to people affected this. I have it sealed up and ready to go checked (unfortunately) NO. Beside that i wrote: Thanks for screwing up my Senior year! Now I'm back to not knowing where I am going to college!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Voice YOUR Opinon All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: