Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index Save Tulane Engineering
The Weblog of Tulane Students and Alumni Concerned about Engineering’s Future at Tulane University

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Filo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Comments on news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmikowski

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: David Filo! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

It has been long echoed by supporters of the Engineering program, what is David Filo's stance on this issue? Can we get his support in trying to save engineering at Tulane? I'm sure a lot of people have tried to contact him. I have tried as well. Thanks to a wonderful and saintly person at Yahoo, Joanna Stevens, I have been assured that my e-mail was forwarded to David Filo himself. Needless to say this is exciting news and we here at SaveTulaneEngineering.org are eagerly awaiting his response. We will keep you updated as we learn more. Keep spreading the word about this site, the forums, and the petition now 1300 plus and growing still. There is hope!

- Justin Mikowski
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Save Tulane Engineering Forum Index -> Comments on news All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: